Photographs: Shai Epstein
Planing and interior design of an 160 sqm Arab house from 1925 in the center of Jerusalem. The building was purchased by a British couple with five children, serving them on their visits to Israel. Two years ago, the family decided to immigrate to Israel, and for this purpose the house was adapted to their needs and remodeled. All the original tiles were dismantled and reinstalled, the facades were kept intact and so were the internal stone facades. An internal corridor was created, which enabled to re-divide the spaces according to the needs of the family.